First Home Loan
What is it?
A new scheme to help eligible first home buyers into the property market.
- Open to eligible first home buyers who have saved a deposit of at least 5% of the home’s value.
- The Government will then guarantee the additional amount needed to reach the required 20% deposit.
- The scheme will be capped to an annual maximum or 10,000 loans
Who is Eligible?
- Singles earning up to $125,000.
- Couples with a joint taxable income of $200,000.
How to apply
- Visit mychoicehomeloans.com.au to reserve your place.